Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

FASHION – COLOUR BLOCKING


FASHION – COLOUR BLOCKING

I heard there is a new trend in fashion, and I wondered what the meaning of colour blocking, until a friend showed me how to colour block. Colour blocking has to do with both the male and females; it is the combination of different colours of cloth that match to create a beautiful piece.
                                            Nigerians Girls in UK clour blocking

                                           
Deborah, a close friend did show me how to colour block and all I colour say was wow! As curious as I was, I asked her what her opinion is about colour blocking and she replied. “Seriously I think colour blocking is a wonderful way to combine colours, play with colours and it would still come out well and make you look elegant and classy. She also added that even the male genders are not left out in colour blocking. Also, she said that some people abuse it which ends up making them look horrible.
                              

                              

All I do know is Nigerians are creative when it comes to fashion. Now I too can colour block and look elegant so can you, always try News things those who don’t are not living.

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment